SPRAY SANITISING SERVICES
Spray sanitising allows disinfectant to be sprayed across large areas quickly to help in the fight against viruses such as COVID-19 and bacteria.
• The sanitising spray system offers a targeted mist spray.
• The process can be used across all areas of your premises. (NB: We would not however spray in any computer server rooms or similar areas).
• For the spray process we will be using a virucidal sanitising chemical which is proven to help kill bacteria and viruses.
• Although the chemicals are generally not harmful to the operative, we will be providing the appropriate PPE following the relevant Health and Safety Guidelines.
• Following the spraying process there is a recommended 2 hour no entry, while the mist settles from the air and disperses and dries off.
• Please note there may be some chemical residue apparent on surfaces post the spraying process and we will ensure a follow up visit if required to remove any marks.
• Prior to sanitising a full manual deep clean must be carried out to ensure the area is as clean as possible.
• This work must be carried out when the building is empty of all staff and we recommend desks are cleared out to ensure maximum coverage.
The JPM Group 126 Rickmansworth Road ● Watford ●Hertfordshire 01923 204020 ● www.thejpmgroup.com
Made with FlippingBook - Online Brochure Maker